Alex Nerney and Lauren McManus – Pinterest Traffic Avalanche 2019
Finally, A Solution for Beginner Bloggers to Drive 10,000 – 100,000+ FREE Monthly Visitors to Your Blog – on Autopilot!
Pinterest users are NOT your average website visitors…
Pinterest users are an amazing demographic of people:
- They spend more money than ANY social media per day (yes, even Facebook)
- They are FULL of kind and wonderful people who leave comments and share your blog (they truly are AWESOME).
- The majority of users make over 50k per year, and 10% of users make over 125k per year.!
- They are 47 million plus STRONG and grew by 24% in 2016.
- They are SHOPPERS and are there looking for things to BUY.
- The majority of Pinterest users have a college degree and higher education.
Learn the exact secrets, methods, and insider tips that took our health and wellness blog from unknown to a Pinterest Powerhouse, which eventually led to us being able to quit our jobs and work online full-time!
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
A Solution for Beginner Bloggers to Drive 10,000 – 100,000+ FREE Monthly Visitors to Your Blog – on Autopilot!
8 Modules with Over 25 Training Videos
+ a BONUS module on our Ninja Pinterest Secrets!
With It, You Will Learn How to…
SET UP YOUR PINTEREST PROFILE
Set up your profile for success, including using search engine optimization (SEO) to boost your visibility in Pinterest search. Learn how to organize your boards, your pins, create beautiful board covers, and so much more!
AUTOMATE BLOG TRAFFIC WITH PIN SCHEDULING
The thought of keeping up with constant posting on social media is a drag, right? Who has time for that? Scheduling out your content allows you to get continuous traffic while you’re sleeping, traveling, etc!
DESIGN YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED PINS
This is THE name of the game on Pinterest! The best and most beautiful content wins at the end of the day. Learn how to create show-stopping pins that represent your brand and have the best chance of getting viral traffic!
COLLABORATE ON GROUP BOARDS
Driving any amount of traffic can be tough when you’re just starting out with no followers. The beautiful thing about Pinterest is that you don’t have to have tons of initial followers to start driving traffic to your blog. The ability to collaborate on group boards solves this problem!
TRACK PROGRESS AND ANALYTICS
Learn awesome tools and metrics to track your progress and growth so you always know what’s working and what’s not! This will help you continue to improve your strategies and increase your blog traffic with Pinterest!
USE PINTEREST FOR EMAIL COLLECTION
It’s hard enough getting people to visit your blog, let alone getting them to also sign up for your email list. Learn the strategies that we used to grow our email list like CRAZY by directly pinning our opt-ins on Pinterest!
And soooo much more!
Take a Peek Inside the Program…
ANNOUNCEMENTS [READ FIRST]
- BoardBooster Has Closed Down
Tools and Downloads
- Private Support Group
- Pinterest Beginner Checklist
- Viral Pin Checklist
- Follower Tracker Spreadsheet
- Pin Schedule Planner
- Resources: Our Favorites + Pinterest Favorites
Introduction to the Program
- Welcome to Pinterest Traffic Avalanche! (1:32)
- Your Focus Strategy (21:09)
- Path to Becoming a Successful Blogger (4 Steps) (16:11)
Updates and Algorithm Changes
- Pinterest Algorithm
- Pinterest Communities
- Video Pins: Native Videos on Pinterest
Frequently Asked Questions and Topics
- What happens if my traffic starts to decline?
- Group Boards vs. TW Tribes. Which is better?
- Should I pin from my website or straight from Pinterest?
- If I have two blogs, do I need two Pinterest accounts?
- Comparing Yourself and Your Strategy to Others
- Someone is stealing my pins and redirecting them. What should I do?
- My account was suspended (or blocked)! What should I do?
- Do I REALLY need Tailwind to succeed on Pinterest?
Laying the Foundation to Pinterest Success
- Pinterest Demographics,Tips, and Guidance (5:20)
- Successful “Guy-Focused” Brands on Pinterest (2:04)
- Broad Brand Focus with Subtopics (7:08)
- Beginning With the End in Mind (9:11)
Getting Started and Setting Up Your Account for Success
- How to Create Your Pinterest Account
- Converting Personal to Business & Account Cleanup
- Claiming Your Website and Setting Up Rich Pins
- Beginner Crash Course: How Pinterest Works (4:22)
- Setting Your Account Up for Success: Beginner Checklist (6:25)
- Designing Your Profile and Boards (6:05)
Pinterest Search Engine Optimization
- Pinterest SEO 101 – What is SEO? (5:10)
- Pinterest SEO 201 – Optimizing Your Profile and Pins (5:05)
Creating Your Own Pinterest Pins
- Stock Photography
- How to Create a Pin in Canva (6:31)
- Pin Design for Maximum Virality (4:44)
- Creative Tips from Pinterest
- Crafting Your Pinning Strategy
- Pinning Recommendations
Creating Viral Content on Pinterest
- Creating Curiosity to Increase Clicks to Your Website (7:40)
- Creating Viral Topics and Headlines (6:12)
Good and Bad Practices on Pinterest
- Bad Pinterest Practices
- Pinterest Best Practices (TW Interview April 2018)
- Other Good Pinterest Practices
- Resharing Content
The Power of Group Boards
- The Importance of Group Boards (6:27)
- Finding and Joining Group Boards (25:40)
- When to Leave Group Boards (6:29)
- Group Boards Strategy
- Group Board Spreadsheet (PTA Member Boards)
Automating Your Pinterest Traffic
- Overview of Scheduling Pins (15:41)
- How to Schedule Pins Using Tailwind (12:29)
- How to Use the Excel Pin Schedule Planner (2:44)
- How to Grow Your Traffic with Tailwind Without Spending Your Life On It (76:35)
- What Are Tailwind Tribes?
- How to Use Tailwind Tribes (10:14)
- Best Strategy for Tailwind Tribes
- Overview of SmartLoop (9:48)
- SmartLoop Strategy
Analytics and Tracking Progress
- Pin Stats
- Pinterest Analytics (12:32)
- Tools to Track Website Stats (6:23)
- Tailwind Analytics (23:11)
- The Basics of Promoted Pins (7:44)
- How to Create a Promoted Pin (8:11)
- Promoted Pin Campaigns
Other Pinning Tools
- Social Sharing Icons on Your Blog
Pinterest Ninja Secrets [Bonus Lessons]
- Ninja Secret #1 – Pain Before Gain (6:44)
- Ninja Secret #2 – Shotgun Theory (6:20)
- Ninja Secret #3 – Email Collection Secrets & Strategies (7:12)
- Ninja Secret #4 – Stop Pinning This Content (10:42)
Other Traffic Platforms [Bonus Lessons]
- Secrets to Growing an Instagram Account (11:52)
- How to Get More Google Traffic to Your Blog with SEO (47:32)
BONUS – Six-Figure Blogger Content
- The Strategy Behind a Six-Figure Blogging Business (9:52)
- Light Monetization: Sponsored Posts and Ads (12:14)
- Affiliate Marketing vs. Creating Your Own Products (13:37)
Become an Affiliate for Pinterest Traffic Avalanche!
- How to Make Money Selling This Course (6:05)
- Creating Review Articles and Videos (7:09)
- Examples of Review Articles and Videos (9:50)
- Additional Places for Affiliate Links (3:22)
- How to Get Your Affiliate Links
- Other Affiliate Matters and Instructions
- Pinterest Avalanche Affiliate Images
We Heard You Like Bonuses!
Signing up for Pinterest Traffic Avalanche will not only give you access to all 8 modules, but you also get these amazing bonuses absolutely FREE:
Worksheets and Checklists to Track Success ($47 Value)
Because your TIME is the most valuable resource you have when it comes to the success of your blog. These resources will save you time and help you track your growth.
Get the Ninja Secrets Pinterest Bonus Lessons ($497 Value)
These lessons ALONE are worth the value of the entire course. We guarantee you have not heard any of this material before and walk you through some incredible in depth secrets to becoming a power pinner.
Get Updates as the Pinterest Algorithm Changes
The hardest part of finding good social media advice is that most of what you see is outdated and old. That’s why we are constantly updating the course and support group with the latest content and strategies as the Pinterest algorithm continues to change.
Private Support Group Access ($47/m Value)
In this group, you will be able to ask us questions about the program, updates, Pinterest strategy, etc.
You can also chat with other members to toss around ideas, develop new strategies, and get feedback on your progress!