Andrew St.Pierre White – Video Storytelling. Creative Excellence Class
Ce que vous apprendrez
- You will know how to make videos that will entertain, inspire and even teach an audience.
- You will be qualified not only to tell a story, but to keep your audience engaged with rich narration, music, sound effects and timing.
- You will know how to be an entertainer.
- You will know how to tell a story, using basic video equipment, on any video platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- This course will be particularly value for non-fiction storytellers
- Any kind of camera that can shoot video. It doesn’t matter what. And you’ll need a microphone.
- A computer or laptop for video editing. It can’t be really old, but also doesn’t need to be fancy and expensive.
- Hopefully you have a desire to captivate an audience with your video storytelling skills.
- You should be able to use a PC or Apple Mac at a basic level.
Do you want to be a filmmaker? Most video courses focus on teaching how to get better footage. And that’s a good first step. But this course will do far more. It will teach you how to weave great footage into an even greater story, regardless of how mundane or ordinary the topic may be.
I’m a TV producer, director and editor. My shows have been on major networks in many countries. I’ve been doing this for 38 years. And no matter where your videos will be displayed, you need to know the content of this course. Most of it you will not find in any other course, mainly because I think most video instructors don’t appreciate just how important it is.
So, if you wish to entertain an audience, which means to have them enjoy your videos and look forward to more, good storytelling is the key. The best footage in the world is just not enough unless its crafted into a tight and engaging story. And capturing footage suitable for telling a story is what you will learn here. It begins before the shoot, continues during the shoot and on well into the editing room. Let’s begin . . .