‘Chase Reiner – Beginner to Advanced SEO +
Learn step-by-step the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization.
What you will learn:
First of all, I want to congratulate you for showing an interest in SEO, whether you follow this guide or another one, you are on your way to do great things! Before I explain to you why I think you should follow this guide I want to introduce myself for those of you who may not know anything about me. My name is Chase Reiner and I have made many accomplishments in the world of SEO. I have ranked tons of sites in the last couple of years all while (mostly) abiding by Googles Webmaster Guidelines.
Instead of giving you a huge list of keywords that I’ve been able to achieve, I will let you know that I have a Youtube channel that documents a ton of the rankings I’ve achieved for myself and my clients. You’re welcome to go head over there and check it out if you don’t believe me
That being said, in this guide, I am making it my mission to take the average person who knows absolutely nothing about SEO and teach them how to rank their first site. I truly believe that if you follow this guide and spend the time learning / implementing the things I teach you, you will end up being successful at SEO and have a huge competitive edge on most other SEO’s.
If you have any questions about anything please feel free to email me and let me know! [email protected]
Good luck and may the force be with you!
- Intro to SEO Basics (48:37)
- Continuing SEO basics (26:50)
- Analytics and Search console (47:39)
- SEO acronyms and abbreviations (24:06)
- Setting up a domain and hosting (11:21)
- WordPress Hosting (24:14)
- Setting up SEO plugins (47:03)
- Google algorithms (25:40)
- Understanding Google’s Page Quality Guidelines (68:26)
- Finishing Up On Page Section (12:38)
- Interview With Ted (48:10)
- SEO Roadmap Template With Extra Explainers (13:31)
- Off Page SEO Basics (34:36)
- Technical SEO (45:18)
- Black Hat SEO (19:47)
- SEO Tools
- SEO Roadmap
Get Chase Reiner – Beginner to Advanced SEO + immediately!