How I’m Finding Clients To Resell Services From BHW and other Marketplaces
For the review, I asked the seller to provide me with a copy of their ebook and proof that their ebook has less than 30% plagiarism (a requirement for ebooks listed in the marketplace). As ebook review are tedious, I only reviewed the contents of the ebook against the statements made in the opening post of this thread. The details of my review are below.
- The SmallSEOTools report I saw stated that the ebook had 75% unique content, which was acceptable.
- The ebook was 35 pages long.
- I felt like the ebook was organised and formatted decently enough for the most part.
- As advertised, I saw nothing in the book that required you to build a website or invest hundreds of dollars. Some of the methods didn’t require you to use any of the “big sites” mentioned in the opening post (social media accounts at most).
What Could Use Improvement
- The spelling and grammar are a bit funky in this ebook. Use of the wrong pronoun, using semi-colon as a colon, missing determiners, straight up spelling errors and typos (e.g., “theese”), etc.
For Buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.