Justin Kivel – The Complete Guide To Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- Access to Microsoft Excel software for PC or Mac or Google Sheets is recommended
Interested in multifamily real estate investing? Whether you’re looking to build another cash flow stream into your portfolio or want to break into the real estate private equity industry in your career, this course will teach you the key professional analysis techniques to go into your next deal or job interview with the skill-set of the best multifamily real estate investors in the world. After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Confidently analyze a multifamily deal using institutional-quality analysis techniques to come up with a crystal clear valuation of a potential multifamily acquisition.
- Invest passively in multifamily deals with the ability to confidently analyze deals and choose the winners over the losers.
- Land a lucrative career opportunity in multifamily real estate investment finance, making great money while investing in deals and building your multifamily investment portfolio on the side or with your current company.
Multifamily real estate investing can significantly build your wealth and passive cash flow, but you have to be able to know how to buy the right deals at the right prices. This course was designed to start you with the basics of real estate finance and move all the way through the most advanced multifamily analysis techniques used by the world’s most experienced real estate investors. Ultimately, this course will teach you how to make well-educated, smart investment decisions so you can maximize your wealth-building with the minimum amount of risk involved.
Enroll today and get started on your multifamily investing journey. Looking forward to having you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring multifamily real estate investors looking to buy their first deal
- Single-family home investors who want to go bigger with their real estate investments and buy a multi-unit property
- College or graduate students or career switchers looking to break into private equity real estate and multifamily real estate investing