Kevin Paffrath – Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Sales: From $0 to $500k & Beyond by Becoming a No-Pressure Agent®.
For agents & brokers: Learn how to find more clients & service clients better by Providing More®.
Thank you for considering the decision to transform your life and live the life of a Millionaire Real Estate Agent — Close More, Net More, and Maximize your Efficiency; Congratulations! Here’s more information for you on what Kevin does here. Also, check with your CPA as this may be a tax-deduction against your business or investments (Kevin is told many deduct this).
Welcome – Is This Right For You?
Meet Kevin teaches the principles and fundamentals of real estate sales to take you to the next level of sales no matter what your experience is:
190+ LIFETIME-ACCESS lectures benefit you no matter if you:
- Have ZERO Sales Experience.
- Have SOME Sales Experience.
- Are a Broker or Agent with YEARS of Experience.
- You’re Hunting for More clients (Lead Gen).You’re Revising and Growing Your Brand.
- You Speak English (Useful Globally / Internationally).
- You are in Any Type of Sales & Want to Learn the No-Pressure Way of Selling.
Meet Kevin’s Mission Statement:
Teach the specific mechanics to live the lifestyle of a No-Pressure Real Estate Agent®. This means knowing more than “go do open houses” “farm expireds,” and some other basic real estate textbook topics. This is much more than that. It teaches you the psychology needed to succeed as a No-Pressure Real Estate Agent® and close more deals to net more money, faster.
What You Get:
- Daily (Market Open), Private Group Livestreams with Kevin (AKA mentoring through January 27, 2021 for free guaranteed).
- Over 190 HIGH-QUALITY Lectures to enable your Mastery of Selling.
- Twice Weekly, Private Group Livestreams with Kevin (AKA mentoring through 2019 guaranteed).
- Access to our Private Group Discord channel with Kevin.
- Lifetime access to recorded livestreams & lectures.
- Free Teachable App access to Watch Courses on the go.
- Set custom Playback speed.
- Learn the psychology of modern sales in real estate (not dated, sleazy techniques that don’t work anymore).
- Become a true professional, not just another salesperson.
- Build value so high, you’ll be able to charge full commissions.
- Learn how to communicate with contractors, agents, lenders, and others to get the best success for you and your clients.
- This is much more than an overview of real estate sales. It’s a way to change your mindset and let you become a top-producing, No-Pressure Agent ®.
- When you master this lifestyle, motivated clients and any of your visions will be significantly easier to attain.
- Content will continue to be added FOR FREE as needed to complete the course.
- Content will continue to be available after purchase.
- As the end-date nears, the price of the course will increase.
- Now that we are offering access to our private livestreams and private Discord channel at purchase, we cannot offer refunds.
- You can search my reputation on Yelp “Meet Kevin” and see that my reputation is very important to me.
- The livestream schedule may change (more might be added, different times, etc.).
- At some point years into the future, the *new* livestream schedule may reduce. All previous content remains for life.
This course will be wide ranging covering topics for all investors including beginner, intermediate, & advanced sales topics.
- New salespeople will learn ground-up knowledge from how to start AT ANY AGE and find motivated clients.
- Advanced salespeople may benefit from a new perspective on topics and sales strategies they thought they were already experts on (such as negotiations, communication, tricks, etc.).
Is this Also good for International Agents & Salespeople (outside United States?)
Yes, it would be! About 25 to 30% of our students are international students. Kevin aim’s to teach fundamentals and principles that are applicable globally. Certainly we might use specific examples to the United States, but if you understand the concepts, you will be able to apply them globally. This is why we say we like to teach rather than give you some cheat sheets simply to copy. People who learned this information should be able to adapt it to their local region within 20 to 30 minutes of talking to a local broker.
Curriculum in Progress [Kevin is Still Adding to this List / this is an Outline]:
Section 1: Welcome / Announcements /
- 1.1: Start Here. [Speed, Daily, Livestream Archieve].
- 1.2: DO THIS NOW: The Psychology of Sales < VERY IMPORTANT.
- 1.3: The future of the Real Estate Agent.
- 1.4: Providing More.
- 1.5: No-Pressure Agent.
Section 2: Mindset & Brand.
- 2.1: The Mentality of a Millionaire Agent in ONE WORD.
- 2.2: Should You, or When Can You, Quit Your Job?
- 2.3: Should You Be An Agent?
- 2.4: Communication MUSTS << Very Important.
- 2.5: Building your Personal Brand < extremely important.
- 2.6: Graciousness & The No-Pressure Agent ® < extremely important.
- 2.7: Providing More Concept ®.
- 2.8: NEVER, EVER DO THIS — EVER — Seriously. Psychology.
- 2.9: Can you SIDE HUSTLE Real Estate?
- 2.10: What your Days will be Like.
- 2.11: What is the Learning Curve?
- 2.12: The CONS of the Business. Things to Know.
- 2.13: The Shadow Agent.
- 2.14: The Secret Agent [How not to Start]
- 2.15: What Will Make you Stand Out & Close Deals.
- 2.16: You must be Different: Ways to be Different & Voicemail/Email Setup.
Section 3: Brokerage Model.
- 3.1: Residential vs Commercial Real Estate.
- 3.2: Finding a Brokerage [The Most Important Parts].
- 3.3: Expectations Agents should Have of Brokers.
- 3.4: Expectations Brokers should Have of Agents [The Triple].
- 3.5: What about online brokerages like EXP?
- 3.6: Becoming Your Own Broker.
- 3.7: A Mentor vs a Team.
Section 4: Communication.
- 4.1: THE ONE THING That will TRANSFORM Your Communication.
- 4.2: Followup Communication.
- 4.3: Folio < Get this. pages.amitree.com/folio-for-gmail
- 4.4 Pre-Transaction Communication for Sellers & Buyers [MUST Do for Buyers Especially]
- 4.5: Transaction Communication [Sellers & Buyers]
- 4.6: Post Transaction Communication.
- 4.7: A Preface Scripts < Important.
- 4.8: Scripts: What’s Your Fee?
- 4.9: Scripts: Cancel Listing?
- 4.10: Scripts: How Do you Market?
- 4.11: Reduce Commission.
- 4.12: I’m Interviewing Agents
Section 5: Prospecting / Lead Generation.
- 5.1: The Value of the Open House.
- 5.2: Where to Find an Open House as an Agent.
- 5.3 Open Houses: Dress.
- 5.4 The Open House: Music.
- 5.5: Open House: Greeting, Where to Stand What to Say, First Impression.
- 5.6: Open House: Temperature, Lighting, Smell, And Tricks.
- 5.7: ***This Made Me THOUSANDS: EduSigns, Placement, Real Estate Cycle, etc.*** < Extremely Important.
- 5.8: Open House Invitation
- 5.9: The Open House: Converting Conversation < EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
- 5.10: What you MUST Know (Schools, DOM, Other Activity)
- 5.11: What you MUST “Hold”. (deals).
- 5.12: The Branded Neighborhood Expert.
- 5.13: Open Houses: Loan Programs: Grants & Down PLUS Permitting!
- 5.14: Farming.
- 5.15: The Drive Around.
- 5.16: Every Flyer or Mailer Says…
- 5.17: EDDM and Finding Your Farm.
- 5.18: Facebook Advertising [Purpose]
- 5.19: Hands Down, The Best CRM [At the Best Price] and DANGER.
- 5.20: FSBO Targeting & Conversion.
- 5.21: Door Knocking Dress.
- 5.22: Door Knocking Goal.
- 5.23: Door Knocking TRACK.
- 5.24: Door Knocking Frequency.
- 5.25: Expireds Rule #1.
- 5.26: Expireds Followup.
- 5.27: The “Drive for Dollars” and Wholesaler Hustle.
Section 6: Advertising.
- 6.1: Sign Shop.
- 6.2: Online Printer.
- 6.3: Designing: Crowdspring / Fivrr.
- 6.4: The Most Important Stationary
- 6.5: Coming-soon.6.6: Funnels for Advertising.
- 6.7: Retargeting & The Facebook Pixel.
- 6.8: Flyer Hacks.
- 6.8: Newspapers & Publications Tips.
- 6.9: Email MUST + “The Daily”
- 6.10: Email Steps
- 6.11: Email Signature
- 6.12: Email List
- 6.13: Car Advertising.
- 6.14: Billboards & TV Advertising.
- 6.15: The Ultimate Broker Tour.
- 6.16: Social Media: Overarching Goal.
- 6.17: Social Media: Twitter.
- 6.18: Social Media: Youtube.
- 6.19: Social Media: Instagram.
- 6.20: Social Media: Facebook Business Page & Facebook Messenger.
- 6.21: Paying for Lead Lists & Zillow Leads.
- 6.22: Website Platform & SEO Hacks.
- 6.23: The New Website Platform
- 6.24: Analytics and Website Priority.
- 6.25: Whitepages.
Section 7: Sellers.
- 7.1: Listing Appointments: Setting The Appointment.
- 7.2: Listing Appointments: Arriving at the Appointment.
- 7.3: Listing Appointments: Icebreaking.
- 7.4: Listing Appointments: The Property Tour.
- 7.5: Listing Appointments: The Strategy.
- 7.6: Listing Appointments: Fees & Close.
- 7.7: Is your Fee Negotiable?
- 7.8: Listing Appointments: Post-Meeting Followup.
- 7.9: Start this Early & Check Often.
- 7.10: Listing Remarks < Always do THIS.
- 7.11: Photography & Drones
- 7.12: Quick Photography Tips.
- 7.13: 3D Tours
- 7.14 Broker Tour Strategy & Open House Timing.
- 7.15: Consider Asking This at Listing Presentations.
- 7.16: Extras like Funnels & Ultimate Broker Tours.
- 7.17: MUST Do this when ON the Market.
- 7.18: Price Reductions Tips, Tricks, Rules.
Section 8: Buyers.
- 8.1: Setting The Appointment.
- 8.2: Buyer Appointments: Arriving at the Appointment Icebreaking.
- 8.3: Buyer Appointments: The Search & The “Yellow Page” Strategy
- 8.4: Here’s Where Most Agents Fail with Buyers.
- 8.5: Showings
- 8.6: Converting to an Offer: The Pitch.
- 8.7: The Anti Pitch: The Trust Builder.
- 8.8: Typical Buyer Concerns.
- 8.9: When to Refer.
- 8.10: “We Want to Sleep on It.”
Section 9: Investors.
- 9.1: Finding Motivated Investors.
- 9.2: How to Make Investors Happy.
- 9.3: Referrals FROM Investors.
- 9.4: Building a Brand Around Investors.
- 9.5: The Investors You Don’t Want [Spaghetti]
Section 10: Contracts.
- 10.1: ALWAYS ALWAYS SAY THIS.
- 10.2: The Best Two Tips for Writing Quality Contracts: Read, Question, Ask.
- 10.3: Impressing Clients: The Story.
- 10.4: Great Agents do THIS — Bad Get it Wrong Every Time. IT GETS DEALS.
- 10.5: Changes to Contracts — This SPEEDS Closing Deals.
- 10.6: Highlighting < ONLY The Best Do This.
- 10.7: Contingency Removals [Two Common Styles].
- 10.8: Templating, DocuSign, & Dangers.
- 10.9: Buyer’s Representation Agreements.
- 10.10: Referral Agreements.
- 10.11: Listing agreements.
- 10.12: Must Sell at Appraised Value.
- 10.13: Unlicensed Practice of Law [UPL]. When in Doubt, FIND OUT from Attorney Unsure? ASK YOUR CLIENTS!!!
Section 11: Negotiation.
- 11.1: Negotiating with Seller Clients.
- 11.2: Negotiating with Buyer Clients.
- 11.3: Negotiating with Other Agents.
- 11.4: Negotiating with Contractors on Behalf of Clients.
Section12: Coordination of Services.
- 12.1: Coordinating Renovations: Introductions.12.2: Setting Budgets < Crucial Step #1 Outlined.
- 12.3: Bids & Tips.
- 12.4: Scheduling & Visiting / MUSTS.
- 12.5: Reserves < MY BIGGEST FAILURE.
Section 13: Trust Funds.
- 13.1: What are Trust Funds? DANGER & ONLY DO TRUST FUNDS WITH THIS TYPE OF PERSON.
- 13.2: The ONLY Time I START Work & The Trust Fund Log.
- 13.3: Example Trust Fund Quickbooks Log.
- 13.4: Bonding for Employees.
- 13.5: Addendum & Reconciliation Period < DO THIS. With Download.
Section 14: Inspections & Appraisals.
- 14.1: RESELLING THE DEAL & Who’s present at Inspections.
- 14.2: Appraisal MUSTS.
- 14.3: Recommended Buyer Inspections, SEWER HACK, and Course of Action.
- 14.4: Recommended Seller Inspections.
- 14.5: Tenants (Sales, Showings, Inspections) and NEVER SAY THESE WORDS < Deal Killer!
Section 15: Valuations.
- 15.1: Your Market-Data Spreadsheet.
- 15.2: Price per Square Foot DANGER.
- 15.3: MLS Comps, Adjustments, and Valuing Priorities.
- 15.4: Off-MLS Comps.
Section 16: BPOs, Short Sales, Probate, & Foreclosures.
- 16.1: Doing BPOs.
- 16.2: Handling Short Sales (Best Practices).16.3: Getting an REO Account.
- 16.4: Distressed Sales for Buyers.
Section 17: Relationships with Lenders, Title, Insurance, and Attorneys.
- 17.1: Strategies for building relationships with Vendors & Expectations.
Section 18: Motivation.
- 18.1: How to Stay Motivated.
- 18.2: Change Money Tricks.
- 18.3: Routine Money Tricks.
Section 19: Employees.
- 19.1: Hire SLOW Fire FAST: An Introduction to Employees.
- 19.2: The 1099 Support Staff and VAs.
- 19.3: Salary vs Hourly vs 1099.
- 19.4: Team Members
- 19.5: Worker’s Comp & Records.
Section 20: The Office.
- 20.1: Where Should you Have an Office?
- 20.2: Postal Mail Boxes.
- 20.3: Faxing.
Section 21: Incorporation.
- 21.1: Costs of incorporating.
- 21.2: Important rules for incorporating.
Section 22: Insurances.
- 22.1: Worker’s Comp.
- 22.2: E&O / Professional vs General Liability
- 22.3: Umbrellas & Recommendation.
Section 23: Equipment.
- 23.1: Printer
- 23.2: Scanner
- 23.3: Thoughts on iPads
- 23.4: Laptops
Section 24: File Storage.
- 24.1 File Storage and MUSTS.
Section 25: Closing & Reviews.
- 25.1 Closing & Reviews. WHERE TO POST & HOW TO.
I am not a CPA, attorney, insurance, or financial advisor and the information in these videos shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, or financial advice. If you need such advice, please contact a qualified CPA, attorney, insurance agent, or financial advisor. Linked items may create a financial benefit for Meet Kevin®. The Paffrath Organization is a licensed real estate brokerage doing business as Meet Kevin® in California under DRE #02032575.
Trademarked Slogans (NO USE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- Meet Kevin ®
- No-Pressure Agent ®
- Providing More ®
The Paffrath Organization does business as (D.B.A.) Meet Kevin®, a corporation licensed in the state of California as a Real Estate Brokerage: DRE: 02032575. General-Liability insured. Errors-&-Omissions Insured. Worker’s-Comp Insured.