Peggy Dean – Pinterest Marketing: The How & Why for Creative Entrepreneurs
About This Class
The first and most important benefit about Pinterest is that its content is evergreen. That fact alone should be exactly why it should be given as much energy, more energy actually, than any other social media platform when it comes to entrepreneurship.
It might come as a surprise, but if you follow Google Analytics, you’ll notice that, if you’re pinning (even poorly), a large majority of traffic is generated from Pinterest. When you can learn to capitalize on that, your organic traffic will soar, and in turn, so will your income.
This class covers:
- The formula for effective SEO, not just on Pinterest, but anywhere on the web
- The recipe for the perfect pin
- How to keep consistent without having to pour in hours and hours of your precious time
- Best practices to ensure you’re checking all of the boxes
- And best of all, it’s STRAIGHTFORWARD. No fluff.