Tabitha Park – Complementary Color Cocktails: Photograph Glass, Liquid, and Smoke
This is a beginner to intermediate level photography class focused on mixed drinks and cocktails!
- I’ll be diving into some intricacies of capturing glass, liquid, ice, smoke, and steam
- We’ll have a quick lecture on Color Theory and how to use Complementary Colors to make our photos stand out
- I’ll walk you through how to read the lighting in existing images and ways you can recreate different setups on your kitchen table at home
- This class is packed with tips and inspiration to take your drink photography to the next level
- Everything I’ll be showing you can be done affordably with stuff you may already have!
- No professional studio equipment is used (besides a DSLR) and this class is not dependent on Photoshop to get great results