The Siege Media Team – SiegeLearn Content Marketing Course
Ross Hudgens grew content marketing/SEO agency Siege Media to the Inc. 5000 list in back-to-back years. The Austin, Texas and San Diego, California based agency has managed to stand out from the crowd in a saturated SEO services landscape. They’re currently a team of 75 people and approximately 12 dogs.
Caroline Gilbert has 8+ years of experience in content marketing, SEO and public relations. Today, she assists in strategy to fuel triple digit growth for Siege Media’s clients. She also runs the internal training program that siegelearn is based off of.
Vince Nero pushes content forward everyday at Siege Media. He can be found uncovering new content formats, streamlining tasks and diving deep with team members to uncover the “why” or “why not” content was successful.
- How to Brainstorm Ideas
- How to Brainstorm Link Driven Content
- How to Brainstorm Search Driven Content
- Using Social Proof to Validate Good Ideas
- Determining an Outreach Market for Link-Driven Assets
- How to Choose a Content Format
- Design Best Practices For All Content Needs
- Listicle Creation Best Practices
- SEO Driven Article Best Practices
- Infographics for Link Building Best Practices
- Long-form Content Best Practices
- Survey Content Best Practices
- Best Practices for Interactives
- Photography for Content Marketing
- Video Tips for SEO
- Content Marketing Quiz
- What is Link Building?
- What Makes Something Linkable?
- Improving Outreach with AIDA
- Subject Lines That Get 20%+ Open Rates
- Make or Break Outreach Details
- 4 Tried and Tested Prospecting Methods
- How to Vet a Prospect in Seconds
- How to Find an Email When it Gets Hard
- 4 Advanced Prospecting Techniques
- How to Get the Huffington Post, Fast Company and More to Cover You
- How to Get Influencers and Bloggers to Cover You
- How to Conduct Broken Link Building (BLB)
- Common Scenarios and Follow Ups
- Leveraging Reddit for Links and Traffic
- How to Track and Report On Links
- Learning from Failed Outreach
- Outreach Quiz
- Must-Know SEO Terms for Content Marketers
- Beginner Keyword Research for Content Marketers
- How to Optimize Without Keyword Stuffing
- Ranking Factors You Should Know
- Can I Rank For This?
- How SERPs Can Inform Your Content
- How to Rank for “How-to” Keywords
- How to Rank for “Ideas” Keywords
- How to Rank for “Quotes” Keywords
- How to Rank for “Best” Keywords
- Single Page SEO Auditing for a Content Marketer
- How to Use SEO & Content to Increase Traffic
- How to Grow Without Ever Going Viral
- SEO Quiz
Get The Siege Media Team – SiegeLearn Content Marketing Course immediately!