Vanessa Van Edward – How To Be A Human Lie Detector
Never miss a lie again. Learn how to spot deception and uncover hidden emotions. Follow our science backed framework and unlock the secret language of lies.
Read people’s true intentions with confidence
In a ten minute conversation you are likely to be lied to two to three times. You might not even realize how often the people in your life are being deceitful.
91% of people lie regularly at home and at work.
It’s time you get the tools to better equip yourself and tell truth from fiction.
This course will teach you how to spot lies and uncover hidden emotions in the people you interact with. In this course you will learn how to:
- Improve your lie-spotting abilities to up to 90% accuracy
- Decode hidden emotions
- Increase the honesty of your interactions
- Learn the secrets of body language
More importantly, you’ll have more honest interactions with the people in your life.
What you get
18 video lectures
All the skills you’ll need to go from novice to master lie detector from wherever you are.
57 page workbook
Follow along with video lectures as you learn. Use the included exercises to practice what you learn.
Access the network
Access to our private Facebook group where we post lies in the media, cool practice links and insider tips on lie detection.
Practice makes perfect
Bonus: Get access to our real life liar demonstrations and practice your skills.
How it works
- The course iscompletely virtual—take it anytime, anywhere.
- As soon as you hit the buy button you get instant accessto all the videos and workbook. You could literally adopt this skill before your next meal.
- You have lifetime access—the videos will never go away. You can log in and re-watch as many times as you like!
- Satisfaction guaranteed– or your money back!
- After you enroll, you will also get access to our private Facebook group. Vanessa and other students post videos of lies in the media, juicy news events and updates on lie detection research.
Overview: 5 science backed steps to becoming a lie detection master
- Baselining– speed read anyone.
- Emotional Baselining– don’t confuse fear and guilt.
- Red Flags– learn the statistical cues to deceit.
- Clustering– find dishonesty behind words.
- Confirmation– follow up with lies and prevent them in the future.
Our lie detection database
We combines our own original research with published academic studies from industry leaders. We have a database of over 2,000 academic studies from academic institutions and peer-reviewed journals. As far as I know, it is the largest database ever compiled on nonverbal science. We combined this with our original research from the Science of People lab.
- We scoured more than 2,000 academic studies looking for the most reliable methods of human lie detection.
- We then coded hundreds of hours of real people lying to us looking for patterns matching the research.
In the course you will get to actually watch real lying video submissions and we will use them to practice the 5 lie detection steps!
Lying myths debunked:
Lying Myth #1: If people look to the left, they are lying.Although there is some science about eye direction, which we talk about in the course, it is NOT a reliable form of lie detection. The course will show you more accurate (and easier) ways to spot lies.
Lying Myth #2: Liars can’t look you in the eyes. We often think of liars as shifty in their gaze. However, liars actually look you in the eye more because they want to see if you believe their lie or not.
Lying Myth #3: Emails and IMs are filled with lies because it is easier to lie when people can’t see or hear you. We actually lie most on the phone because there’s no paper trail and can’t see the other person’s face.
Get Vanessa Van Edward – How To Be A Human Lie Detector immediately.