Yoast – Site Structure Training
Site structure training
- Rank better with the right site structure
- Effectively guide Google and visitors to your most important pages
- Start the online SEO training whenever it suits you
- Great for your blog, online shop and/or company website!
After this training…
- You’ll create the optimal site structure for visitors and search engines alike
- You’ll be able to rank for important keywords with powerful SEO landing pages
- You’ll be able to improve traffic to your most important sales or blog pages
- Your internal links will keep people on your site longer
- You’ll know how to categorize and tag your content
- You’ll be able to maintain your optimized site structure by using redirects
And you’ll be ready to develop a great, holistic content strategy. SEO simply can’t be boiled down to one topic. That’s why we have great follow-up lessons on Content SEO within reach in our Yoast SEO academy premium subscription!
This Site structure training is for you because:
- You’re struggling to make your most important pages rank
- Your most important pages aren’t getting the most traffic
- You want to maintain control over your content on your growing website
- You want to improve sales by setting up an effective internal linking structure
- New articles aren’t showing up in the search results
What topics are covered in this Site structure training?
- Introduction to site structure
- Why Google needs a good site structure to rank your pages
- The basic elements of a good site structure: site organization and contextual linking
- Why site structure is a problem no plugin can solve, and you have to do it yourself.
- How more visitors will end up on important pages with a clear site structure.
- Organizing your site
- How using categories and tags help SEO by organizing your site
- How to set up a good menu and breadcrumbs
- How archive pages help you rank for important keywords
- Contextual linking
- How to improve traffic and sales by using links within your content
- How to make sure people will actually read your most important content
- How to tell Google which page you want to rank
- Landing pages
- How to structure a good SEO sales page
- How to structure your most important blog posts
- Maintaining your site structure
- Why maintaining your site structure is important
- How adding redirects helps you to manage content you want to delete
- How to prevent pages from competing for rankings
- How to make sure your linking structure stays effective when your site grows
After this course, you’ll be able to optimize your site structure, but what about your content? Is it in line with your visitor’s needs? Are your texts well-written and optimized for search engines? Take the Yoast SEO academy Premium subscription, and learn how to elevate your content with expert keyword research and flawless SEO copywriting!
If you’re still not convinced you need our Yoast SEO academy Premium subscription, we also have a Yoast SEO academy Content subscription: